3DHive Assessment ToolEdit
1. Player Selection
- Allows you select specific players from different teams to see how they interacted during the game
2. Triggers Filter
- Allows you to filter out behaviours based on triggers. This enables you to spot and confirm predicted behaviours pre-game.
- Sliding the scrollbar back and forth will allow you to monitor all minutes of the gameplay.
- Gives you more details on the status of each player, i.e started minigame, consumed an item. This will shift depending on 3)’s scrollbar. A mini-scrollbar allows you to scroll further down the list.
5. Chat Log
- Allows you to monitor and keep a check on all communications within teams at any point of the game.
6. Terrain Map
- Allows you to see the entire game from an overview perspective.